- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- The Sub-Committee No.4 on Economic and Monetary Issues, Capital Movements and Statistics Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.7 on Regional Development, Employment and Social Policy Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.3 on Trade, Industry and ECSC Products was held in Ankara
- The Sub-Committee No.5 on Innovation was held in Ankara
- Call for Proposals
- Social Medias
- CONTACTContact Us
Project Implementation Training for the Interreg NEXT Cross-border Cooperation Programme in the Mediterranean Sea Basin Held in Adana
The sixth of the project implementation training for the 2021-2027 period of the Cross-border Cooperation Programmes, which the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Directorate for EU Affairs is responsible for the administration and implementation in Türkiye as the National Authority, held in Adana on 8-9 November 2022.
The training was organised under the “Strengthening of an Integrated Strategic Approach to Increase Efficiency and Productivity of IPA Funds during the third period (2021-2027)” Project which financed by the European Union and, Directorate for EU Affairs is the beneficiary.
Representatives of local administrations, regional representatives of the central administrations, universities, educational institutions, business support organizations and civil society organizations participated in the two-day training, organized for potential beneficiaries who aiming to submit project proposals in the 2021-2027 period of the Interreg NEXT Cross-border Cooperation Programme in the Mediterranean Sea Basin, covering 21 provinces in Türkiye.
Attendants from other provinces in the programme area Hatay, Kahramanmaraş, Mersin and Osmaniye besides Adana have been informed on the details regarding generating project ideas, elaborating project activities and budget, and drafting project form specific to the Cross-border Cooperation Programmes. Institutional capacity at the local level to submit project applications has been enhanced for the calls of proposals will be announced at the beginning of 2023.
You can visit https://cbc.ab.gov.tr/ to follow the calls for proposals and, upcoming project implementation training.
Director General for Relations with the European Union Elif Kurşunlu attended the Closing Session of the Bruxircle 2023 Program
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal Bozay participated in the High Level Segment of the 52nd Session of the United Nations Human Rights Council