- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- The Sub-Committee No.4 on Economic and Monetary Issues, Capital Movements and Statistics Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.7 on Regional Development, Employment and Social Policy Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.3 on Trade, Industry and ECSC Products was held in Ankara
- The Sub-Committee No.5 on Innovation was held in Ankara
- Call for Proposals
- Social Medias
- CONTACTContact Us
The European Commission approved the INTERREG IPA Bulgaria-Türkiye 2021-2027 Programme
Programme Document of Interreg - IPA Bulgaria – Türkiye Cross-border Cooperation Programme 2021 – 2027 period approved by the European Commision with a Decision of November 22, 2022.
With the programme, over 34 million Euros will be invested in the Burgas, Yambol, Haskovo regions in Bulgaria, Edirne and Kırklareli cities in Türkiye in the next 7 years with the priorities of "A greener and low carbon Europe", "A Europe closer to its citizens" and "A safer and more secure Europe".
The information campaign for the application conditions will start in the first quater of 2023.
In order to reach to the Programme Document please click here.