- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- CONTACTContact Us
Project Implementation Training for the Interreg NEXT Cross-border Cooperation Programme in the Mediterranean Sea Basin held in İzmir
The fourth of the project implementation training for the 2021-2027 period of the Cross-border Cooperation Programmes, which the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Directorate for EU Affairs is responsible for the administration and implementation in Türkiye, held in İzmir on 21-22 September 2022.
The training was organized under the “Strengthening of an Integrated Strategic Approach to Increase Efficiency and Productivity of IPA Funds during the third period (2021-2027)” Project which financed by the European Union and, Directorate for EU Affairs is the beneficiary.
Representatives of local administrations, regional representatives of the central administrations, universities, educational institutions, business support organizations and civil society organizations participated in the two-day training, organized for potential beneficiaries which aiming to submit project proposals in the 2021-2027 period of the Interreg NEXT Cross-border Cooperation Programme in the Mediterranean Sea Basin, covering 21 provinces in Türkiye.
Attendants from other provinces in the programme area; Aydın, Balıkesir, Çanakkale, Kütahya, Manisa, Uşak besides İzmir have been informed on the details regarding generating project ideas, elaborating project activities and budget, and drafting project form specific to the Cross-border Cooperation Programmes. Institutional capacity at the local level to submit project applications has been enhanced for the calls of proposals will be announced at the beginning of 2023.
Through the training to be held in Antalya in October and in Adana in November, capacities of potential project beneficiaries in other provinces that are in the programme area will be increased
You can visit https://cbc.ab.gov.tr/ to follow the calls for proposals and, upcoming project implementation training.
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal Bozay met with Prof. Dr. Necdet Sağlam, one of the Co-Coordinators of the Turkish Anna Lindh Foundation Network
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal Bozay participated in the Turkish Exporters Assembly’s (TİM) Online Launch of “Regional Sustainable Export Mobilization İç Anadolu Training Programme”