- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- The Sub-Committee No.4 on Economic and Monetary Issues, Capital Movements and Statistics Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.7 on Regional Development, Employment and Social Policy Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.3 on Trade, Industry and ECSC Products was held in Ankara
- The Sub-Committee No.5 on Innovation was held in Ankara
- Call for Proposals
- Social Medias
- CONTACTContact Us
Interreg NEXT Cross-border Cooperation Programme in the Mediterranean Sea Basin Publicity Meeting and Project Training Event will be held in Antalya
The second one of the publicity meetings and project training for the 2021-2027 period of the Interreg NEXT Cross-border Cooperation Programme in the Mediterranean Sea Basin, which covers 21 provinces from Turkey, and for which the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Directorate for EU Affairs is responsible for the management and implementation in our country, will be held in Antalya on 18-19-20 October 2022.
During the event, organized within the scope of the "Strengthening of an Integrated Strategic Approach to Increase Efficiency and Productivity of IPA Funds during the third period (2021-2027)" project, financed by the European Union and, of which our Directorate is the beneficiary, introductory presentations on the Cross-border Cooperation Programme in the Mediterranean Sea Basin and the implementation period to start as of 2023 will be presented as well as information that potential beneficiaries can benefit through the programme will be shared.
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Türkiye and Director for EU Affairs, Ambassador Mr. Faruk KAYMAKCI and the Representative of Managing Authority of Interreg NEXT Cross-border Cooperation Programme in the Mediterranean Sea Basin will give opening speeches in the publicity meeting to be held on 18 October 2022 that representatives of local governments, regional directorates of the central government, universities, educational institutions, business support organizations, non-governmental organizations are expected to participate which are potential beneficiaries of Cross-border Cooperation Programmes.
Following the publicity meeting, a project preparation training will be held in Antalya on 19-20 October 2022 for beneficiaries who wish to apply for the Interreg NEXT Cross-border Cooperation Programme in the Mediterranean Sea Basin. With the two-day training, the participants will be informed about creating project ideas for Cross-border Cooperation Programmes, detailing the project activities and budget, and filling out the project forms, and their institutional capacity will be strengthened for the call for proposals to be announced at the beginning of 2023.
Within the scope of Cross-border Cooperation Programmes, financial grant support is provided to non-profit organizations such as local and regional administrations, education and training institutions, non-governmental organizations and professional chambers, as well as SMEs, for the projects they implement jointly with their counterparts in other participating countries in the determined priority areas.
Calls for proposals can be followed on https://cbc.ab.gov.tr/ and https://www.enicbcmed.eu/home
Since there is a great interest in the publicity meeting and project preparation training, participants will be accepted by the registration and approval method in order to ensure participation from different institutions and organizations as much as possible. The registration is expected to be completed on 7 October 2022 and those interested are advised to fill out the registration form as soon as possible.
Participants from the following cities are welcomed:
Antalya, Afyon, Burdur, Denizli, Isparta, Muğla,
Registration forms for the event and training can be accessed from the link below:
18-19-20 October 2022, Antalya, Promotion Event and Project Training registration form