- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- The Sub-Committee No.4 on Economic and Monetary Issues, Capital Movements and Statistics Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.7 on Regional Development, Employment and Social Policy Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.3 on Trade, Industry and ECSC Products was held in Ankara
- The Sub-Committee No.5 on Innovation was held in Ankara
- Call for Proposals
- Social Medias
- CONTACTContact Us
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Faruk Kaymakcı participated in the Publicity Meeting for the Interreg NEXT Cross-border Cooperation Programme in the Mediterranean Sea Basin held in Adana
Publicity meeting for the 2021-2027 period of Interreg NEXT Cross-border Cooperation Programme in the Mediterranean Sea Basin, which the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Directorate for EU Affairs is responsible for the administration and implementation in Türkiye, held in Adana on 10th of November, 2022 with the online participation of Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Faruk Kaymakcı.
The meeting was organized as a hybrid event format under the “Strengthening of an Integrated Strategic Approach to Increase Efficiency and Productivity of IPA Funds during the third period (2021-2027)” Project which financed by the European Union and, Directorate for EU Affairs is the beneficiary.
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs, Ambassador Mr. Faruk KAYMAKCI, in his speech here, stated that Turkey has achieved significant gains with over more than a decade of active participation in two cross-border cooperation programmes. Deputy Minister Kaymakcı added that not only have these two programmes contributed to EU accession process of our country, they have also created added value in the programme regions both economically and socio-culturally through more than 300 projects implemented with a total of over 85 million Euros budget which is almost entirely EU grant. He also noted that the Cross-border Cooperation Programme in the Mediterranean Basin, with a budget of more than 250 million Euros, will be a new cooperation tool that can have positive effects on the progress of the Mediterranean Basin in all dimensions and the accession process of our country.
At the meeting, Georg Wiesner, Head of the Cooperation Team of European Union Delegation to Turkey and Esmat AlKaradsheh, representative of Eastern Mediterranean Office of Interreg Next Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme, also delivered their speeches.
During the event, which was also streamed online simultaneously, presentations on the “2021-2027 period of the Cross-border Cooperation Programmes”, “2021-2027 period of the Interreg NEXT Cross-border Cooperation Programme” and “The role of National Contact Points in the 2021-2027 period of the Cross-border Cooperation Programmes” were made by the representatives and experts of Directorate for EU Affairs. Representative of the Programme Joint Secretariat also contributed through his presentation on the implementations of the 2014-2020 period.
Representatives from potential beneficiaries including local and regional administrations, universities, educational institutions, professional chambers and associations, and NGOs participated in the publicity event and informed about the upcoming implementation period planned to commence in 2023.
In order to reach the presentations delivered during the meeting, please click here.
You can visit https://cbc.ab.gov.tr/ and https://www.enicbcmed.eu/home to follow the calls for proposals.
Director General for Relations with the European Union Elif Kurşunlu attended the Closing Session of the Bruxircle 2023 Program
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal Bozay participated in the High Level Segment of the 52nd Session of the United Nations Human Rights Council