- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- The Sub-Committee No.4 on Economic and Monetary Issues, Capital Movements and Statistics Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.7 on Regional Development, Employment and Social Policy Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.3 on Trade, Industry and ECSC Products was held in Ankara
- The Sub-Committee No.5 on Innovation was held in Ankara
- Call for Proposals
- Social Medias
- CONTACTContact Us
Closing Event of the Sixth Phase of the “Civil Society Dialogue between Türkiye and the EU” and the Third Phase of the “Civil Society Support Programme” was held
The closing ceremony of the sixth phase of the "Civil Society Dialogue Program between Türkiye and the European Union" and the third phase of the "Civil Society Support Program" implemented by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Directorate for EU Affairs financed under the Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA) was held in Antalya on 19 December 2022 with the online participation of Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Faruk Kaymakcı.
Representatives of civil society who have completed their projects supported under the sixth period of "Civil Society Dialogue Program between Türkiye and the European Union” and the third period of the "Civil Society Support Program", other civil society organizations, public institutions and universities attended the closing ceremony, at which Andre Etienne LYS, Head of Financial Cooperation at the Delegation of the European Union to Türkiye, Barbaros Murat Köse, Deputy Head of the Central Finance and Contracts Unit, and Bülent Özcan, Director General for Financial Cooperation and Project Implementation at the Directorate for EU Affairs delivered opening speeches. As part of Civil Society Dialogue VI and Civil Society Support Program III implemented in 2021-2022, civil society organizations in Türkiye and the European Union implemented 67 projects with a total budget of approximately 7.9 million Euro in various thematic areas such as environment, culture and arts, education, vulnerable groups, business world.
Ambassador Kaymakcı congratulated the 67 projects completed under the relevant grant programs and emphasized that civil society is one of the important actors of the EU process. Ambassador Kaymakcı underlined that as part of "Civil Society Dialogue between Türkiye and the European Union" and the "Civil Society Support Program", which have been carried out with the financing of the European Union since 2008, a total of 66,439, 831 million Euro of support has been provided to 529 projects performed by civil society organizations in our country with their partners in EU countries in many fields such as environment, energy, food, sectoral cooperation, entrepreneurship, human rights, culture and arts, vulnerable groups, education and youth.
During the ceremony, the historical processes and achievements of the "Civil Society Dialogue Program" and "Civil Society Support Program" were presented by Mehmet Ömürbek, Coordinator of the Civil Society Dialogue Program at the Directorate for EU Affairs, Project Implementation Department.
The launch presentation of the Civil Society Dialogue Türkiye Network, established by civil society organizations that implemented projects under the "Civil Society Dialogue" and "Civil Society Support” Programs, was made by Arda Batu, Secretary General and Executive Board Member of TURKONFED; Emre GÜR Secretary General of TAV; Yeşim Müftüler SEVİĞ Secretary General of KAGİDER.
Civil society organizations that came together as part of the closing program had the opportunity to share their success stories with each other.
Director General for Relations with the European Union Elif Kurşunlu attended the Closing Session of the Bruxircle 2023 Program
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal Bozay participated in the High Level Segment of the 52nd Session of the United Nations Human Rights Council