- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- The Sub-Committee No.4 on Economic and Monetary Issues, Capital Movements and Statistics Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.7 on Regional Development, Employment and Social Policy Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.3 on Trade, Industry and ECSC Products was held in Ankara
- The Sub-Committee No.5 on Innovation was held in Ankara
- Call for Proposals
- Social Medias
- CONTACTContact Us
Applications for the 2023-2024 Academic Year Jean Monnet Scholarships Started!
The applications for the 2023-2024 academic year Jean Monnet Scholarship Programme started on 12 September 2022. The application deadline is 15 November 2022.
Within the framework of Türkiye's negotiation process for full membership to the EU, the Jean Monnet Scholarship Programme (JMSP) aims at contributing to Türkiye’s administrative capacity building efforts through increasing the number of experts on fields related to the EU acquis.
160 scholarships will be granted for the 2023-2024 academic year. People who are currently
- working in Türkiye in public sector (including professional organisations having legal public personality, chambers, local administrations, development agencies etc.)
- working in Türkiye in private sector (including NGOs, resident diplomatic missions etc.)
- working in Türkiye in universities as academic or administrative staff
- senior undergraduate students or postgraduate (master or PhD) students in Türkiye
and who would like to specialise in the EU Acquis may apply for a scholarship.
Please read the Announcement document for application conditions, supporting documents requested from each sector and further information about the Scholarship Programme.
Applications must be submitted in a sealed envelope by registered mail or private courier service or by hand-delivery to the Central Finance and Contracts Unit until 15 November 2022.
Central Finance and Contracts Unit (CFCU)
Barbaros Murat KÖSE (Acting Director)
Hazine ve Maliye Bakanlığı Kampüsü E Blok
İnönü Bulvarı No:36
06490 Emek - Ankara / Türkiye
For detailed information please see the documents below. Clarification requests regarding the Announcement should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Announcement and Application Documents:
2023-2024 Academic Year Announcement
2023-2024 Academic Year Application Form in English (Annex 1. This form should be used in the applications.)
2023-2024 Academic Year Application Form in Turkish (Annex 2. Sample only and should not be used in the applications.)
Indicative Timetable (Annex 3)
Annex-20 Recommended Format for Consent Letter
Annex-21 Recommended Format for Employment Letter