- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- The Sub-Committee No.4 on Economic and Monetary Issues, Capital Movements and Statistics Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.7 on Regional Development, Employment and Social Policy Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.3 on Trade, Industry and ECSC Products was held in Ankara
- The Sub-Committee No.5 on Innovation was held in Ankara
- Call for Proposals
- Social Medias
- CONTACTContact Us
A Promotional Event (7 June) and Project Preparation Trainings (8-9 June) for the Cross-border Cooperation Programmes will be Held at Trakya University Balkan Congress Center
A promotional event concerning the 2021-2027 period of cross-border cooperation programmes implemented in Turkiye will be conducted at the Trakya University Balkan Congress Center and streamed online simultateously.
During the event, briefings will take place on the “Interreg Bulgaria-Türkiye Cross-border Programme”, “Intereg NEXT Black Sea Basin Programme”, and the upcoming “Intereg NEXT Mediterranean Basin Programme”, which covers Edirne and Kırklareli provinces and of which Ministry of Foreign Affairs Directorate for EU Affairs is responsible for the implementation and management in Türkiye, acting as the National Authority.
Following the promotional event, a project preparation training will be provided to the potential beneficiaries, who are aiming to apply to the calls for proposals of the cross-border cooperation programmes, at the same venue on 8-9 June 2022. Please note that only one applicant from each institution/organization will be accepted to the project preparation training.
All potential beneficiaries including local and regional administrations, universities, educational intuitions, professional chambers and associations, NGO’s, and other non-profit organizations.
Click here to download the agenda of the promotional event.
For physical participation to the events, participants representing potential beneficiaries should submit an e-mail to the firstname.lastname@example.org, including their names, institutions, and the events they would like to participate (promotional event and/or project preparation training) to finalize their registrations until 3 June 2022.