- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- The Sub-Committee No.4 on Economic and Monetary Issues, Capital Movements and Statistics Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.7 on Regional Development, Employment and Social Policy Was Held
- The Sub-Committee No.3 on Trade, Industry and ECSC Products was held in Ankara
- The Sub-Committee No.5 on Innovation was held in Ankara
- Call for Proposals
- Social Medias
- CONTACTContact Us
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Faruk Kaymakcı Attended World Accreditation Day Online Event
Turkish Accreditation Agency organized an online event within the scope of 9th June World Accreditation Day, which is celebrated with different themes every year, with the joint initiative of the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC), of which TURKAK is a full member, and the International Accreditation Forum (IAF). The World Accreditation Day, celebrated with the theme of “Accreditation: Sustainability in Environment and Economic Growth” this year, was held in two sessions.
In the first session, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Chairperson of the TÜRKAK Management Board Ambassador Faruk Kaymakcı, Vice Chairperson of Ankara Chamber of Commerce Management Board Halil İbrahim Yılmaz and TÜRKAK Secretary General Banu Müderrisoğlu addressed this year's theme by highlighting the meaning and importance of the day.
In the second session, which started under the moderation of TÜRKAK Deputy Secretary General Kürşat Özdemir, Burcu Altınordu Head of Sectoral Policies Department (Directorate for EU Affairs), Sezen Leventoğlu Head of Quality Infrastructure and Market Surveillance Department (Ministry of Trade), Volkan Polat Head of Monitoring of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Department (Ministry of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change), Atakan Baştürk TURKAK Former Secretary General, M. Sadık Eser TÜPRAŞ Quality Systems Manager and Funda Kılıç Erdoğdu TPAO R&D Center Accreditation Expert made their presentations.
The World Accreditation Day was also broadcasted live on TÜRKAK's social media channels.
TÜRKAK is the only authorized accreditation body of Türkiye
At the World Accreditation Day event hosted by TÜRKAK, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and the Chairperson of TÜRKAK Board of Management Ambassador Faruk Kaymakcı underscored the importance of accreditation is in terms of sustainability in the environment and economic growth in his opening speech.
Reminding the prominent role of TÜRKAK in removal of technical barriers to trade and international acceptance of goods and services, Kaymakcı expressed that TÜRKAK also contributes to the sustainable economic growth.
Director General for Relations with the European Union Elif Kurşunlu attended the Closing Session of the Bruxircle 2023 Program
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal Bozay participated in the High Level Segment of the 52nd Session of the United Nations Human Rights Council