- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- CONTACTContact Us
A Promotional Event for the Cross-border Cooperation Programmes has been conducted at Trakya University Balkan Congress Center
A promotional event concerning the 2021-2027 period of cross-border cooperation programmes implemented in Türkiye has been conducted at the Trakya University Balkan Congress Center on 7th of June, 2022.
The event was initiated with the welcoming speeches of Governor of Kırklareli, Birol Ekici, Deputy Governor of Kırklareli, Yusuf Güler, and General Director for Financial Cooperation and Project Implementation, Bülent Özcan, as well as Head of Economic and Social Development Unit of the EU Delegation to Türkiye, Mr. Laurent Guirkinger, and representative of Bulgarian Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works, Ms. Desislava Georgieva.
During the event, which was also streamed online simultaneously, presentations on the “Interreg Bulgaria-Türkiye Cross-border Programme”, “Intereg NEXT Black Sea Basin Programme”, and the upcoming “Intereg NEXT Mediterranean Basin Programme” were made. In addition, beneficiaries from the previous calls for proposals have shared their project preparation and implementation experiences at the discussion panels, enlightening the future projects to be implemented.
Representatives from potential beneficiaries including local and regional administrations, universities, educational intuitions, professional chambers and associations, and NGO’s have participated in the promotional event and been informed about the upcoming implementation period, planned to commence at the end of 2022. Following the promotional event, a project preparation training will also be provided at the same venue on 8-9 June 2022, to the potential beneficiaries, who are aiming to apply to the calls for proposals of the cross-border cooperation programmes,.
Edirne and Kırklareli are the two provinces which are located in the eligible area of all three cross-border cooperation programmes in Türkiye. Ministry of Foreign Affairs Directorate for EU Affairs is the National Authority of the CBC Programmes, responsible for the implementation and management in Türkiye.
Strategy Board meeting of the Interreg Bulgaria-Türkiye Programme 2021 -2027 held in Haskovo, Bulgaria
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal Bozay met with Prof. Dr. Necdet Sağlam, one of the Co-Coordinators of the Turkish Anna Lindh Foundation Network