- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- CONTACTContact Us
MEDIA / Announcements /
The European Commission approved the the INTERREG NEXT Black Sea Basin Programme for the period 2021-2027 by implementing decision C(2022)9608 dated December 13, 2022.
Over the next 7 years, 72 million euros will be invested in the programme area under the priorities of “A more competitive and smarter Europe” and “A greener, low-carbon Europe”.
It is expected that the first call for proposals will start in the first quarter of 2023.
In order to reach to the Programme Document please click here.