- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- CONTACTContact Us
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Faruk Kaymakcı participated in the European Mobility Week Opening Programme
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Faruk Kaymakcı made an opening speech in the European Mobility Week opening programme, held with the participation of Deputy Head of the EU Delegation to Türkiye Eleftheria Pertzinidou, Czechia Ambassador to Türkiye Pavel Vacek and President of Union of Municipalities of Türkiye Fatma Şahin, on 7 September 2022.
European Mobility Week's annual theme for 2022 has been determined as “Better connections”.
At the programme, European Green Deal, sustainable transport, the support provided to local governments and the Town Twinning between Türkiye and the EU Project were discussed.
Click here to watch the video of the event.
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal Bozay met with Prof. Dr. Necdet Sağlam, one of the Co-Coordinators of the Turkish Anna Lindh Foundation Network
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal Bozay participated in the Turkish Exporters Assembly’s (TİM) Online Launch of “Regional Sustainable Export Mobilization İç Anadolu Training Programme”