- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- CONTACTContact Us
Promotion Event for the Interreg NEXT Cross-border Cooperation in Black Sea Basin Programme held in Samsun
Promotion event for the 2021-2027 period of the Interreg NEXT Cross-border Cooperation Programmes in Black Sea Basin, in which the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Directorate for EU Affairs is responsible for the administration and implementation in our country as the National Authority, was held in Samsun on 5th of July, 2022.
The event was organized as a hybrid event under the “Strengthening of an Integrated Strategic Approach to Increase Efficiency and Productivity of IPA Funds during the third period (2021-2027)” Project which financed by the European Union and, Directorate for EU Affairs is the beneficiary.
At the event, General Director of Financial Cooperation and Project Implementation Mr. Bülent Özcan delivered the opening speech online, Ms. Laura Bobarnac representative of Romanian Ministry of Development Public Works, acting as the Managing Authority of the Programme, and Mr. İbrahim Civelek, Deputy Governor of Samsun, delivered speeches.
During the event, which was also streamed online simultaneously, a presentation on the “Intereg NEXT Black Sea Basin Programme” was made, followed by a forum, where beneficiaries from the previous calls for proposals shared their project preparation and implementation experiences, enlightening the future projects to be implemented.
Representatives from potential beneficiaries including local and regional administrations, universities, educational institutions, professional chambers and associations, and NGO’s have participated in the promotional event and been informed about the upcoming implementation period, planned to commence in late 2022.
In order to reach the presentations made at the meeting, please click here.
You can visit https://cbc.ab.gov.tr/ to follow the calls for proposals.
Strategy Board meeting of the Interreg Bulgaria-Türkiye Programme 2021 -2027 held in Haskovo, Bulgaria
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director for EU Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal Bozay met with Prof. Dr. Necdet Sağlam, one of the Co-Coordinators of the Turkish Anna Lindh Foundation Network