- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- CONTACTContact Us
Applications for the 2021-2022 Academic Year Jean Monnet Scholarships Started!
The applications for the 2021-2022 academic year Jean Monnet Scholarship Programme started on 9 September 2020. The application deadline is 1 December 2020.
Within the framework of Türkiye’s negotiation process for full membership to the EU, the Jean Monnet Scholarship Programme (JMSP) aims at contributing to Türkiye’s administrative capacity building efforts through increasing the number of experts on fields related to the EU acquis.
Apprx. 160 scholarships will be granted for the 2021-2022 academic year. People who are currently
- working in Türkiye in public sector (including professional organisations having legal public personality, chambers, local administrations, development agencies etc.)
- working in Türkiye in private sector (including NGOs, resident diplomatic missions etc.)
- working in Türkiye in universities as academic or administrative staff
- senior undergraduate students or postgraduate (master or PhD) students in Türkiye
and who would like to specialise in the EU Acquis may apply for a scholarship.
IMPORTANT NOTE-1: Please read Announcement document for application conditions, supporting documents requested from each sector and further information about the Scholarship Programme.
IMPORTANT NOTE-2: 2021-2022 academic year Corrigendum has been published. Corrigendum-I is an integral part of the Announcement and should be read carefully.
Applications must be submitted in a sealed envelope by registered mail or private courier service or by hand-delivery to the Central Finance and Contracts Unit until 1 December 2020, 17:00 hrs.
Central Finance and Contracts Unit (CFCU)
Dr. Hakan ERTÜRK (CFCU Director)
Hazine ve Maliye Bakanlığı Kampüsü E Blok
İnönü Bulvarı No:36
06510 Emek - Ankara / Türkiye
For detailed information please see the documents below. Clarification requests regarding the Announcement can be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Announcement and Application Documents:
2021-2022 Academic Year Announcement (Eng)
2021-2022 Academic Year Application Form in English (Annex 1. This form should be used in the applications.)
2021-2022 Academic Year Application Form in Turkish (Annex 2. Sample only and should not be used in the applications.)
Indicative Timetable (Annex 3)
Administrative Compliance and Eligibility Checklist
Recommended Format for Consent Letter
Recommended Format for Employment Letter
Other relevant documents (For information only and should not be used in the applications)
Details: www.cfcu.gov.tr , www.jeanmonnet.org.tr, www.avrupa.info.tr