- DIRECTORATE FOR EU AFFAIRSStructure
- Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs And Director For Eu Affairs Ambassador Mehmet Kemal BOZAY
- Deputy Permanent Delegate of Türkiye to the European Union
- Organigramme of Directorate for EU Affairs
- Affiliated and Related Organizations
- Related Legislation
- TÜRKİYE-EU RELATIONS
- History of Türkiye- EU Relations
- Main Documents
- Accession Partnership Documents
- National Programmes for the Adoption of the Acquis (NPAA)
- Türkiye Reports Prepared by the European Commission
- Enlargement Strategy Papers
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession
- Türkiye’s National Action Plan for the EU Accession (2021-2023)
- Association Council Decisions
- Documents on Türkiye-EU Summits
- Institutional Structure
- Customs Union
- Türkiye- EU High Level Dialogue Meetings
- CONTACTContact Us
Ministry for EU Affairs Inaugurates the opening of its Second Office in Antalya
Within the framework of the “New European Union Communication Strategy” which was initiated in October to ensure the contribution of all segments of the society to the EU process, and to give correct information to the EU and Turkish public opinion about Türkiye’s EU membership, and to overcome the present prejudices on the issue, Ministry for EU Affairs continues to take concrete and determined steps for Türkiye’s EU accession.
Within this scope, the opening of Antalya Office of the Ministry for EU Affairs will be inaugurated in Antalya tomorrow with the participation of Volkan Bozkır, Minister for EU Affairs and Chief Negotiator. The inauguration ceremony will be held at the new office building of Antalya Governorate at 12:00 pm.
Antalya Office, will serve to ensure harmonisation with the EU acquis at local level, and be guide for the right and effective implementation of the legislation, and for the preparation of projects that can evaluate the historical, cultural and geographical wealth of Antalya in terms of the EU accession perspective, and to benefit from the opportunities the EU accession process provides at local level.
Antalya is a trademark for Turkish tourism and is also becoming a trademark for the effective and successful utilisation of the EU financial assistance. Within this scope, nearly 43 billion Euros has been allocated to 767 projects that were held in Antalya between 2012-2014.
Antalya Office will be located within the new office building of the Antalya Governorate, and will work in close cooperation with the non-governmental organisations, municipalities and public institutions in all the local activities on the EU, including the efficient utilisation of the EU financial assistance.
Ministry for EU Affairs also has another Office located in İstanbul, Ortaköy.